- What Do I Do With...
- Recycling & Disposal Info
- Community Resources
FREE Bulk waste collection is every Tuesday town-wide.
Steps for proper bulk waste removal registration and setout:
- Register any items accepted curbside that will not fit in your trash container by noon Monday online or by calling the Health Department at 508-764-4252. See exceptions listed below.
- Place their bulky items at the curb by 7 AM on Tuesday.
- Remove all items from the curb within 24 hours.
Weekly bulk pickup is limited to two yards per household. Two yards is roughly the size of a full-size couch.
Property owners who do not follow the bulky item removal guidelines may receive a violation in the form of a payable fine.
- Furniture and household items (bureaus, chairs, desks, sofas, mattresses, box springs, etc.)
- Small “do it yourself” projects
- Appliances with refrigerant and doors removed. Please call a refrigerant removal company.
Items Not Accepted:
- Propane Tanks
- Wood stoves
- Freon appliances
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Lawn mowers
- Sheet rock
Bring these items to quarterly Household Hazardous Waste Days.
Leaf & Yard Waste
Drop off site OPEN for the season
at 185 Guelphwood Rd (DPW)
Leaf and Yard waste accepted at the Landfill every Saturday from 7am till Noon
Curbside Leaf Pickup
Monday Oct. 20th to Friday Nov. 28th
NO PLASTIC BAGS
News and Upcoming Events
Do not put in trash. Bring to Preventative Health Nurse.
Sustainability Committee Seeks One More Member.
Residential Convenience Drop-Off are held on Saturdays from 7am till Noon. Click here for flyer
Household Hazardous Waste Events are held quarterly on Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM at Casella Waste Services Facility, 165 Barefoot Rd., Southbridge, MA on the following dates:
Dates are subject to change.